Light, Healthy and Flavorful!
- 1/4 Cup GODSHALL'S Chili Lime CRUMBLZ
- 1 1/2 lbs Wild Salmon (Boned, Skinned)
- 3/4 Cup Lime Juice
- 2 Tomatoes (Diced)
- 1/2 Red Onion (Chopped Fine)
- 1/2 Cup Cilantro (Coarsely Chopped)
- 2 Tablespoons Extra-virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Teaspoon Cider Vinegar
- 1/2 Serrano Chile (Minced)
- 1 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Dried Oregano
- Round Tortillas or Chips
- Remove the gray parts of the salmon and cut in bite sized chunks.
- In a glass bowl, mix the salmon and lime juice then let stand until salmon is opaque and slightly firm to the touch. (Approx. 30 minutes)
- While the salmon is marinating, mix the remaining ingredients except tortillas and CRUMBLZ in another bowl. (Set aside)
- Drain all but 3 tablespoons of juice from salmon.
- Mix salmon with reserved mix.
- Top with chili lime CRUMBLZ and serve with round tortillas or chips.