Bursting with Island Flavor
- 2 Slices GODSHALL'S Turkey Bacon (Lightly Browned and Diced Fine)
- 2 lbs Shrimp (Uncooked, Peeled and Deveined
- 1 Red Pepper (Sliced Thin)
- 1 Pinch Garlic Salt (For Taste)
- Black Pepper (For Taste)
- 1/4 Teaspoon Cayenne Pepper (For Taste)
- 1 Cup Mayo
- 1 Lemon (Cut Wedges)
- Cook turkey bacon to package instructions. Dice fine.
- Preheat grill for medium.
- Place shrimp and red pepper slices onto skewers.
- Season both sides of shrimp with garlic salt, pepper and cayenne.
- Coat both sides of shrimp with mayo.
- Cook shrimp approx. 8 minutes on one side.
- Flip and brush lightly with more mayo and sprinkle diced bacon onto skewers.
- Cook until shrimp turns bright pink and the mayo turns golden brown.
- Serve with lemon wedges and ENJOY!