The Carnivore’s Tofu Dish
- 1/2 Cup GODSHALL’S Chili Lime CRUMBLZ
- 6 oz Pork (Ground)
- 2 Tablespoons Vegetable Oil
- 1 Jalapeno (Sliced Thin)
- 4 Garlic Cloves (Sliced)
- 1 1/2 Inch Piece of Ginger (Peeled and Chopped Fine)
- 4 Scallions (Chopped)
- 1 Tablespoon Tomato Paste
- 1 Teaspoon Pepper (Freshly Ground)
- 2 Cups Chicken Broth
- 3 Tablespoons Chinese Black Bean Garlic Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Cornstarch
- 1 lb Silken Tofu (Drained and Cubed)
- White Rice (For Serving)
- Basil Leaves (For Garnish)
- Heat oil in a pot over medium high heat.
- Add pork and cook until browned. (Approx. 5 Minutes) Then, break pork up into pieces and continue to cook until very browned.
- Add jalapeno, garlic, ginger and scallions. Cook for approx. 3 Minutes.
- Next, add tomato paste and pepper. Cook for approx. 1 minute.
- Then, add broth and black bean garlic sauce and bring to a simmer.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine cornstarch and 1 tablespoon of water. Stir into broth.
- Add tofu and CRUMBLZ. Cover pot and simmer gently until heated. Do not stir.
- Place in bowls and serve with rice and garnish with basil.