Holiday Bacon Almond Cheese Balls
Holiday Pinecones (Bacon Almond Cheese Balls)
Holiday Party Pleaser
- 1/4 Cup GODSHALL’S Smoky CRUMBLZ or 4 Slices GODSHALL’S Turkey Bacon (Browned and Diced Fine)
- 8 oz Goat Cheese or Ricotta
- 1/2 Cup Cranberries
- 2 Rosemary Sprigs
- 1/2 Lime Zest (Finely Grated)
- 8 oz Whole Almonds (Toasted)
- Salt (For Taste)
- Pepper (For Taste)
- Toast the almonds: heat a pan until medium hot. Add almonds and sauté’ for approx. 2 mins. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the cheese, cranberries and bacon CRUMBLZ. Season with salt and pepper. Add lime zest and mix.
- Freeze mixture for approx. 2 minutes.
- Remove from freezer and shape into 2 large pinecones.
- Arrange almonds in overlapping rows beginning at the narrow end of each shape.
- Garnish with small sprigs of rosemary and more cranberries.
- Serve with crackers ENJOY!