Light, Fresh and Delicious with a Walnut Crunch!
- 1/4 Cup GODSHALL'S Turkey Bacon (Candied & Crumbled)
- 2 Cups Apples (Cubed)
- 2 Teaspoons Lemon Juice
- 1/2 Cup Sweetened Dried Cranberries
- 1/2 Green Grapes (Seedless, Halved)
- 1/2 Cup Celery (Chopped)
- 1/2 Cup Walnuts (Chopped)
- 2/3 Cup Sour Cream
- 1/3 Cup Mayo
- Preheat oven to 400 Degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet with heavy duty foil. Coat the slices of bacon with brown sugar and bake for approx. 10 minutes on each side.
- Allow bacon to cool. Then crumble the candied bacon and set aside.
- Thoroughly mix sour cream and mayonnaise in a bowl. Refrigerate.
- Allow the turkey bacon to cool. Then crumble and set aside.
- In a bowl, gently toss the apple cubes and lemon juice.
- In a another bowl, add the cranberries, grapes, celery & walnuts.
- Top with apple cubes, turkey bacon and dressing. Gently toss mixture.
- Cover and place in a refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Serve and ENJOY!