Decadent Dark Chocolate that will Melt in Your Mouth
- 8 oz Whipped Cream Cheese
- 4 Slices of GODSHALL’S Turkey Bacon. Diced very fine and lightly pan browned
- 8 oz Dark Chocolate buds or wafers for candy making
- 1/4 cup Confectioner's Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 cup Chocolate Hazelnut spread
- Toppings (Sprinkles, Pretzels, Cookies or Peanuts)
- Place whipped cream cheese into a large bowl.
- Use a double broiler to melt half of the chocolate. Stir in the cream cheese, confectioner's sugar, hazelnut spread, bacon and vanilla extract.
- Pour the melted chocolate into the cream cheese mixture and fold until blended.
- Put plastic wrap directly on the surface and chill in the fridge for (approx. 35 min.)
- Using a small spoon or ice cream scoop, portion out truffles and place on wax paper.
- Melt the remaining chocolate and begin pouring it over the truffles- spread with spoon.
- While the chocolate is melted, it will act as an adhesive for the toppings of your choice, so decorate each truffle right after returning to parchment.
- Allow chocolate to set before serving. Keep chilled up to three days.