The Ultimate Bacon Quiche Recipe
- 1/2 Cup GODSHALL'S Smoky CRUMBLZ or Turkey Bacon (Lightly Browned and Crumbled)
- 1 Roll Package of Flaky Biscuits
- 1 Cup Milk
- 4 Eggs (Slightly Beaten)
- 1/4 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon Pepper
- 1 Cup Shredded Swiss or Cheddar Cheese
- 1/4 Cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Tablespoon Chopped Onion (Optional)
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Open biscuit package and peel apart layers. Then, line pie plate or medium depth tart pan with thin layer of biscuit dough.
- In medium bowl, mix milk, eggs, bacon, cheese, salt and pepper and pour into the dough lined plate.
- Bake approx. 30 to 45 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes. Then cut into wedges. (Note: Thinner tart pans require less cooking time.)