Rise n’ Shine Bruschetta
The Ultimate Breakfast Bruschetta
- 3 Slices GODSHALL’S Turkey Bacon (Crumbled or Diced)
- 2 Tablespoons Pecorino Cheese (Grated)
- 1 Bunch Broccoli Rabe (Chopped)
- 8 Slices of Artisan Bread
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 2 Garlic Cloves (Minced)
- 1/8 Teaspoon Red Pepper Flakes
- 3 Eggs
- 1 Tablespoon Milk
- 1/4 Teaspoon Black Pepper
- Boil the broccoli rabe for (approx. for 2 minutes) Then drain.
- In a frying pan over medium heat, add olive oil, minced garlic and red pepper flakes (stir for approx. for 2 minutes).
- Add in broccoli rabe and sauté for approx. 3-4 minutes. Set aside.
- Cook turkey bacon until lightly browned.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk the eggs, milk and pepper. Pour into frying pan with bacon until eggs are scrambled.
- Mix in the broccoli rabe on the side.
- . Toast the bread and top each slice with broccoli bacon and egg mix.
- Garnish with cheese over each piece.
- Wake up and ENJOY!