Hearty and Full of Surprises
- 8 Slices GODSHALL'S Turkey Bacon (Chopped)
- 4 Bread Bowls
- 3 oz Goat Cheese
- 1 Shallot (Diced)
- ½ Cup Spinach Leaves
- 8 Eggs
- ¼ Teaspoon Salt (Optional)
- ¼ Teaspoon Pepper (Optional)
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Cut a slice off the top of each roll. Scoop out the bread.
- Press a heaping tablespoon of goat cheese into each bread bowl. (If you have a cook's torch, carefully toast the top of the goat cheese for a few seconds, if not, the recipe will still be quite fine.)
- In a frying pan, lightly brown the GODSHALL'S turkey bacon.
- Add shallots to the frying pan and saute (approx. 3 minutes).
- Add spinach and cook until the leaves are wilted. (approx 1 minute.)
- Stir the whisked eggs into the mixture and pour into bread shells.
- Bake approx. 25 minutes on a cooking sheet.
- Garnish with more delicious turkey bacon.