Summer Picnic Crowd Pleaser
- 4 Slices GODSHALL’S Turkey Bacon
- 2 Slices GODSHALL’S Turkey Bacon (For Garnish)
- 24 Grape Tomatoes
- 24 Pieces of Lettuce
- 1 Egg Yolk
- 1 Teaspoon Lemon Juice (Freshly Squeezed)
- 1/2 Teaspoon Dijon Mustard
- 1/2 Cup Grape Seed or Other Neutral Flavored Oil
- 1 Teaspoons of Chipotles in Adobo Sauce
- 1/2 Teaspoon Soy Sauce
- 1/2 Teaspoon Miso
- 3/4 Teaspoon Sugar
- Salt (For Taste)
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the egg yolk with the lemon juice and Dijon mustard.
- Add the oil while whisking until it is completely mixed.
- Combine all other ingredients in a small blender.
- Add salt for taste.
- Cook turkey bacon to package instructions.
- Cut the bottoms of the tomatoes off.
- Gently squeeze the tomatoes to remove the pulp.
- Stuff 1 piece of lettuce into each tomato cup.
- Next, place a piece of the turkey bacon into each.
- Top with a squeeze of chipotle aioli and a dice a piece of bacon for garnish.
If you don't like this filling, try our cucumber feta bacon stuffed tomatoes!