Mouth-watering, Fresh and Fantastic!
- 4 Tablespoons GODSHALL'S BBQ CRUMBLZ
- 1/2 Cup Uncooked Sushi Rice
- 1 Cup Water
- 1 Tablespoon Sushi Rice Seasoning
- 1/2 Avocado (Shell Removed, Sliced Thin)
- Unagi Japanese BBQ Sauce
- 4 oz Prepared BBQ or Grilled Eel (Sliced Lengthwise)
- 2 Scallions Diced Fine
- 2 Sheets of Roasted Seaweed
- Toasted Sesame Seeds (Black and White)
- 2 Tablespoons Spicy Mayo
- 1/4 Cup Panko Crumbs
- While a rice cooker makes perfect sushi rice, you can also use a standard cooking pot.
- Heat non-stick pot to medium-high heat.
- Rinse sushi rice.
- Add water and rice to the pot ,bring to a quick boil. Stir continuously.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer, covered, for twenty minutes. Check and stir continuously.
- Uncover rice and season with sushi rice seasoning mixture.
- Fluff with spoon and cool on a clean baking tray.
- Prepare and lay out all filling and topping ingredients.
- Top a bamboo mat with plastic wrap and top with a sheet of seaweed.
- Using a large spoon, spread rice over the entire seaweed sheet in a thin layer.
- Beginning at the bottom of the seaweed sheet, arrange your eel, avocados, scallions and panko, try leaving about half an inch of bare rice on the bottom end of the sheet then sprinkle entire flat area with GODSHALL'S BBQ CRUMBLZ.
- Roll (keep tightening with the bamboo mat), slice, drizzle with spicy mayo and unagi and sprinkle with sesame seeds!