- 1 Pack GODSHALL'S Turkey Bacon (Browned and Sliced in Half)
- 4 Chicken Breast (Boneless, Skinless)
- 1/2 Cup Canola Oil
- 2 Tablespoons Lime Juice
- 2 Tablespoons Sriracha
- 1 Cup Brown Sugar
- Cook turkey bacon to package instructions and slice in half.
- Combine the canola oil, lime juice and Sriracha. Pour into a gallon zipper bag.
- Cube the chicken breast into 1 inch cubes. Add it to the bag.
- Mix the chicken with the marinade and place in the fridge for approx. 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees F.
- Remove from refrigerator and wrap the bacon slices around each piece of chicken and place a wooden toothpick through the center.
- Coat the turkey bacon wrapped chicken in brown sugar and place on a pan.
- Bake for approx. 30 minutes.
- Next, broil for the chicken bites until desired crispiness. (Make sure not to burn the bites by turning the chicken ever couple of minutes)
- Serve hot and ENJOY!