A Truly Decadent Dessert
- 6 Slices GODSHALL'S Turkey Bacon
- 1 1/2 Stick of Butter (Unsalted)
- 4 oz Unsweetened Chocolate
- 2 Cups Sugar
- 4 Eggs
- 1 Cup Flour
- 12 oz Caramel
- 1/4 Cup Whipping Cream
- 2 Cups Walnuts (Chopped)
- 14 oz Chocolate Chunks
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray a baking pan with non-stick spray.
- Place butter and chocolate in a bowl and microwave until melted (approx. 1-2 minutes).
- Stir in eggs and flour.
- Evenly spread 1/2 of the mix into the baking pan (approx. 20 minutes).
- While the mix bakes, microwave caramels until melted (approx. 1-2 minutes) and then mix in 1 cup of walnuts
- Remove the baking pan from the oven and evenly spread the caramel over the baked mix.
- Coat the baking pan with half of the chocolate chunks.
- Pour the in remaining batter and sprinkle the remaining chocolate and walnuts on top. (Bake approx. 25 minutes)
- Let cool and then cut into squares.