Bacon Tortellini Soup
Slow Cooked to Perfection
- 8 Slices GODSHALL'S Turkey Bacon (Browned and Diced Very Fine) or 1 Cup Smoky CRUMBLZ
- 1 Onion (Chopped)
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- 28 oz Canned Crushed Tomatoes
- 32 oz Chicken Broth
- 1 Cup Water
- 1/2 Cup Dry Red Wine
- 8 oz Cheese Tortellini
- 1 Cup Kale (Frozen or Fresh, Roughly Chopped)
- Basil (Fresh)
- Cook GODSHALL'S Turkey Bacon to until browned and dice very fine. (Skip step if using Smoky CRUMBLZ).
- Cook onion and garlic over medium heat in a large saucepan.
- Place inside slow cooker.
- Add crushed tomatoes, chicken broth, water, wine, tortellini and kale. Mix Well.
- Cook on low for approx. 4 hours.
- Garnish with fresh basil and ENJOY!