Holiday Party Crowd Pleaser
- 1/4 Cup GODSHALL'S Smoky CRUMBLZ or Diced Turkey Bacon (Lightly Browned)
- 1 lb Bag Frozen Spinach (Thawed Out, Liquid Drained)
- 1 Cup Greek Yogurt or Sour Cream
- 1/2 Cup Parmesan or Romano Cheese
- 1 Cup Mozzarella Cheese (Shredded)
- 8 oz Cream Cheese
- 4 Garlic Cloves (Minced)
- 14 oz Artichoke Hearts (Drained and Chopped)
- Pumpernickel Bread Bowl
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a bowl mix spinach, Greek yogurt or sour cream, Parmesan or romano, half the mozzarella, cream cheese and garlic.
- Mix in artichokes. Place the mix in an oven proof dish and top with remaining mozzarella. Bake for approx. 20-30 minutes.
- While dip is baking, cut out the center of a pumpernickel loaf. Cube the center pieces (Set aside for dipping)
- Pour the mix into the center of the bread bowl.
- Garnish with more bacon and ENJOY!