Smokey Zesty Flavor
- GODSHALL'S Turkey Bacon (Diced)
- 8 oz Pasta (Shown as Tri-color Bow-tie)
- 6 oz Smoked Salmon
- 1 Cup Peas
- 1 Lemon (Zest and Juiced)
- 1/2 Cup Grated Romano
- 1 1/2 Cups Cream
- 1/2 Teaspoon Cornstarch
- 1/2 Teaspoon Dill
- Cook pasta for 1-2 minutes less than directed on packaging. Save 1/2 Cup of pasta water.
- Mix cornstarch with a bit of water in a bowl. Then mix into the cream.
- Using medium heat, pour mixture in a large skillet.
- Add the pasta and peas for about 2-3 minutes.
- Then stir in the flaked salmon.
- Add the lemon juice and cook until hot. Taste and adjust seasonings (Dill, salt and pepper).
- If dry, add pasta water as needed.
- Serve hot and ENJOY!