Paradise on a Platter
- 1/4 Cup GODSHALL'S Turkey Bacon (Candied) or Smoky CRUMBLZ (Candied)
- Honey Lime Dressing
- 2 Tablespoons Butter
- 1 Cup Whole Kernel Corn (Frozen)
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic (Fresh, Finely Chopped)
- 1 Cup Red Bell Pepper (Sliced into Thin 1 Inch Strips)
- 2 Bags Spring Mix Salad
- 3/4 Cup Green Onions (Sliced)
- 1 Mango (Peeled, Cubed)
If using Raw Turkey Bacon:
- Preheat oven to 400 Degrees F.
- Line a pan with heavy duty foil.
- Coat the slices of turkey bacon with brown sugar and bake for approx. 10 minutes on each side.
- Allow the bacon to cool. Then, crumble the candied bacon. Set aside.
If using Smoky CRUMBLZ:
- Scatter CRUMBLZ in a large skillet.
- As the CRUMBLZ begin to crisp at the edges, stir in brown sugar.
- Once the brown sugar begins to bubble and melt, remove from pan onto parchment paper and allow to cool. When it becomes hard again, break up clumps with the back of a wooden spoon. Set aside in refrigerator.
Making the Salad:
- In an skillet, melt butter over medium high heat. Add in frozen corn and garlic.
- Stirring constantly, cook for approx. 5 minutes or until the corn beings to brown.
- Remove from the heat and add in the bell peppers strips. Set aside and let slightly cool.
- In a large bowl, add spring salad mix, green onions and mango. Top with corn mix, candied bacon and honey lime dressing.
- Serve and ENJOY!