Zesty and Mildly Spicy Flavors
- 1/2 Cup GODSHALL'S Chili Lime CRUMBLZ
- 8 oz Chicken Breast (Grilled or Cooked, Skinless Boneless, Diced or Shredded)
- 1 Cup Basmati Rice (Cooked)
- 1 Can Coconut Milk
- 2 Tablespoons Red Curry Paste
- 2 Heads Broccoli
- 1/2 Can Chickpeas (Rinsed and Drained)
- 1/2 Tablespoon Cornstarch (Dissolved in 2 Tablespoons Water)
- Garlic (Minced, Optional)
- Onion (Minced, Optional)
- Grill chicken until cooked through. Dice or Shred.
- Cook rice to package instructions.
- Saute broccoli in a tablespoon of oil.
- After 2 minutes, add the coconut milk and let simmer for approx. 5 minutes.
- Add the curry paste to the pan and whisk it until it combines with the coconut milk. Add the chickpeas.
- Bring to a gentle boil. Then, add the cornstarch. Boil for about approx. 1 minute, then reduce heat and add chili lime CRUMBLZ. Mixture will thicken as it cools.
- Serve over chicken and rice