Holiday Party Appetizer
- 1/4 Cup GODSHALL'S Smoky CRUMBLZ
- 4 oz Goat Cheese
- 3 oz Cream Cheese
- 1/3 Cup Chives (Chopped, Fresh)
- 25 Pretzel Rods
- Combine goat cheese and cream cheese in a food processor or blender. Mix until combined.
- Place cheese mixture in refrigerator for approx. 20 minutes.
- Use a knife or spreader to thickly coat the bottom half of each pretzel rod.
- Place on parchment paper and put in the refrigerator for approx. 20-30 minutes.
- Remove from the refrigerator and roll them in the bacon or chives toppings.
- Serve and ENJOY!