Kickoff to Recipe Week Fall 2017
- 4 Slices GODSHALL'S Turkey Bacon (Browned and Diced)
- 1 Butternut Squash ( peeled, seeded and cubed)
- 1 Tablespoon Vegetable Oil
- 12 oz Pasta
- Baby Arugula
- 1/3 Cup Pine Nuts (Toasted)
- Salt (Optional)
- Pepper (Optional)
- Raspberry Vinaigrette (Optional)
- Preheat oven to 425 Degrees F.
- Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Cook Godshall's Turkey Bacon to package instructions. Dice.
- Combine the butternut squash and oil. Toss in a mixing bowl until the butternut squash is evenly coated.
- Spread the butternut squash on the baking sheet in an even layer. Bake for approx. 20-25 minutes. Flip have way through. Remove and set aside.
- While the squash is cooking, cook the pasta to package instructions.
- Drain the water and return the pasta to the stockpot.
- Add in the arugula, pine nuts, cooked GODSHALL'S Turkey Bacon and roasted butternut squash. Toss until combined.
- Garnished with salt, pepper and top with a raspberry vinaigrette if desired.
- Serve immediately and ENJOY!