The Seasonal Soup You'll Crave All Year Long
- 2/3 Cup GODSHALL'S Smoky Bacon CRUMBLZ
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1/2 Cup Diced Onion
- 6 Cups Butternut Squash (Peeled, Seeded and Diced)
- 1 Cup Apple Peeled (Cored and Sliced)
- 1 Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 Teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- 4 Cups Chicken Stock
- Heat olive oil in a large pot and caramelize the onions by sautéing for approx. 10-15 minutes.
- Next, add the butternut squash, apple slices, cinnamon, salt and pepper. Cook for approx. 10 minutes.
- Pour the chicken stock into the pot and then bring the mixture to a boil.
- Reduce the heat and simmer for approx. 30 minutes.
- Puree the soup in small batches.
- Pour into bowls and garnish with additional SMOKY Bacon CRUMBLZ and Apple Slices
- Serve hot and ENJOY!