Lick the Plate Clean Veggies!
- 8 Slices GODSHALL'S Turkey Bacon or Chicken Bacon
- 3 Medium or Two Large Bunches of Fresh Broccoli
- 6 Scallions
- ¾ cup Craisins (dried cranberries) or dried cherries
- 1 cup Slivered Almonds
- 1 cup Real Mayonnaise
- ¼ cup Sugar
- 2 tablespoons Cider Vinegar
- Cut bacon at a diagonal into short ribbons and fry, lightly browning and set aside.
- Cut larger and medium stems from broccoli. Remaining flowers should be about 1-1/2 inches in diameter. Place into medium mixing bowl.
- Cut scallions into fine slices and toss into broccoli.
- Add almonds and Craisins; toss again.
- Combine mayo, sugar and cider vinegar. Then blend well.
- Pour over broccoli mixture and toss until ingredients are infused.
- Chill at least ½ hour and serve.