Smokey, Sweet and Sophisticated
- 6 Slices GODSHALL'S Turkey or Chicken Bacon
- 12 Apricots, (Halve and Pitts Removed)
- 1 Cup Ricotta Cheese
- 2 Tbsp. Honey
- Fresh Basil (Chopped Fine)
- Lightly brown three slices of bacon and diced to crumbles.
- Cut the remaining slices lengthwise and then in half, cook until crisp.
- Place the apricot halves on a tray.
- Mix the ricotta and honey in a bowl.
- Fill the bottom of each apricot with scant teaspoon of bacon crumbles and a half with a drop of ricotta-honey mixture.
- Sprinkle with fresh chopped basil.
- Garnish with one small plank of bacon into each drop of the ricotta-honey mixture.